Friday, June 06, 2008

Inspiration

One of the artists who really inspires me is Stephen Silver. I believe I found out about him from his podcast, it wasn't until later that I learned he worked on a pretty great cartoon called Kim Possible. Now most of you out there probably don't watch cartoons anymore and I have to say you don't know what your missing out on, there are some really funny cartoons out there right now, and with some good art design to boot. Anyways back to Mr. Silver, he has really inspired me through his podcasts, the provided an insight into the life of a professional artist which I couldn't get enough of. Seeing as how I don't personally know any artists it is something that I have really cherished, I just wish he would do more of them, after 1 or 2 years he has only done 11 of them. In any event you can go check out his site here.

No comments: