Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Night shift... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So the shift leader for the midnight shift just quit. Don't blame him, hope he does well in his new job. Problem. They might ask me to take his shift. I have done it before and my manager wants me to prove my 'flexability' by the end of December. Priority number 1: avoid phone calls and emails from manager. Heh. Seriously though, I hope they don't ask, the night shift kinda blows, the weekdays are not so bad but it really ruins your weekends when your body wants to sleep all day saturday and sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how that feels. Just say no Ben, you can do it. Night shifts blow.

RainbowBrite said...

Nooo Benny fight the power

Chrissy and Brian said...

Just say no benny. I will miss seeing you if you go back to nights. Don't give in to "the man"