Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Posting just for the sake of posting.

So, how's things? Good, good. So, ah, ya. Nothing much new here, back to work after vacation, it's ok, I didn't die as was the running theory. I rearanged my room, got a free wall mount for my T.V. from Best Buy due to their false advertising (thanks dad). Still thinking about going back to school, downloaded application form from U of A. Think that the university application process is a form of test in and of itself, I'm betting they figure if you can figure out what you want and how to ask for it your prolly good to go. It appears things have changed, it does not appear that there is a strictly Fine Arts program at U of A anymore, now it is a BA in Art and Design, or maybe I am just looking in the wrong place, failing their little test already heh. What else, what else... hmmmm... I got a new action figure, it is a Valkyrie from the Conan series. I have really cut down my figure buying, I must be getting more mature heh. I used to want to get complete series of things, now I am content getting just the figures that are the most appealing to me. I will never catch up to Brian heh, although I hear he has gotton off the wagon... or is that on the wagon as well. That just leaves Keith out of triumverate of action figure addicts. Oh, and for those of you out there who think action figures are lame and like to make fun of us, this whole 'stamping' craze you are all into right now totally brings us to the same level so your rights of ridicule have been revoked, not that they were valid in the first place :D. Hmmm... I guess that's all.

1 comment:

Chrissy and Brian said...

All I have to say is that I don't collect DOLLS... YOU DO!
Chrissy