Monday, January 30, 2006

Steph tagged me.

Four jobs I've had

* Intermediate Customer Service Rep for IBM
* Self-employed programmer/network architect type guy. I guess that would have made me President and CEO of Datastream Computer Solutions :D
* Anonymous cog #456521 at Convergys.
* Lab Monitor for N.A.I.T

Four movies I can watch over and over

* Hackers
* Sneakers
* Goonies (basically any movie involving treasure hunting, if I could change careers instantly I would so be a treasure hunter, if that is a valid 'career')
* Star Wars (Any, even the bad ones)

Four places I've lived (that's easy)

* Edmonton, AB
* Ottawa, Ontario
* Oakville, Ontario
* Nanaimo, B.C.

Four T.V. shows I love (geek list)

* Angel
* Firefly
* Battlestar Galactica
* The Office (both U.K. and North American version)

Four places I've vacationed

* Pine Lake
* The Maritimes
* Somewhere in B.C. Some mountain.
* I can't rememeber, it's been so long since I had an actual vacation apart from camping in the local area.

Four on my favorite dishes

* Pizza
* my Mother's Chili
* Spaghetti
* did I mention Pizza?

Four sites I visit daily

* MegaTokyo www.megatokyo.com
* Slashdot www.slashdot.org
* Flight www.flightcomics.com
* Gamespot www.gamespot.com

Four places I'd rather be right now

* here, but just not working
* back in school
* Visiting Carol and Mark in Japan
* a galaxy far far away

Four bloggers I am tagging

* Beth
* Skoch
* Megs
* Ian

No comments: