Monday, October 10, 2005

Holidays

Working during holidays really sucks. Did I mention this before? Seems familiar. Well, even if I did... here it is again. Working holidays sucks. Unless you are saving lives there should be no reason you have to work on a holiday. Seriously, you'd think that ABB could do without tech support for one day, but no. Well not entirely true we are closed on Christmas... one whole day in the entire year. It's prolly not a good thing that most days I really dislike my job eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I have to leave for work in a little over 2 hours. I mean really now, I work at a "business hotel". What kind of businesses are holding meetings and what not on a holiday? There are none, which is why there is only 1 check in today. Such a waste of a holiday.

RainbowBrite said...

That sucks we are only closed two days a year...christmas day and new years day and they are talking about being open on new years

Ian McKenzie said...

Hopefully your boss doesn't read your blog. :^)