Thursday, September 15, 2005

Blog-o-rama

Here I am, the most technically savvy of my group of friends and I feel like the last to get a blog. I was planning on doing it for awhile but, being a programmer, felt that if I was going to blog I would create the site myself and host it on my server. Sounds good but I forgot one crucial thing... I'm lazy. I know, your shocked. I've been trying to hide it for years but yes... it's true. I'm lazy. So here is my out of a can blog. I feel kind of dirty for using a blog service, but, well it's a step in the right direction. Who knows what I will put in here, Rico posts a lot of pictures, perhaps I will post drawings and whatnot, we will have to see. Oh, and 5 bonus points for those of you who remember the original Titan's Love Shack.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the dark side Lazy, whoops TITAN! ;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club. Mahahahaha (<- evil laugh).

Chrissy and Brian said...

a popsicle stick shack made at camp. 5 bonus points?
Big B & Lil C
p.s. welcome to Blogville!

BethJoy said...

YAY! I'm so proud of you. You better post some pics of Jonah! Get that camera out whenever you see him! hehe. What can I use my bonus points for? I remember the love shack! Summer'99?

RainbowBrite said...

Hey Benny :D